Wednesday 16 December 2020

Diabolist - An attempt at a doomed spellcaster

 So I have hinted at this a few times in earlier posts, but last night I finally got the opporturnity to sit down and talk about the class idea with the person who gave me the base for the idea to begin with, and boy did we end up tweaking it in ways I could not have thought about by just myself alone.

This take is based on a blogpost I found while looking at what other people had done for adding extra classes into LotFP, which for the time is my system of choice.

I thus present to you, the Diabolist. A class where you share your body with an extradimensional being in exchange for power while the things inside your head try to shape their new flesh vessel to something more suitable for their tastes.
Here be link to the class: *clickety-click*

All of it is still largely un-tested with the first application of this class into a game will be on this coming friday, where the player who helped coming up with some of the class features will be taking it for a test drive to see how it handles in a dungeon.

Occultist from Darkest Dungeon


2 comments: